Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:40 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] How do we want to handle Whiteboard?

Just to make it clear, this is not the VOTE thread.  We usually discuss
pros and cons of each item in a DISCUSS thread before calling a vote.

Thanks,
Om

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>wrote:

4. Let whiteboards remain in SVN +1

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Om
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:34 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] How do we want to handle Whiteboard?

Sorry, I have not been tracking the votes. Let me start up a new vote with
these options:

==============================**=====
What to do with Whiteboard?

  1. Use the sparse checkout option as described here (

http://markmail.org/message/**dg7hplezkzwiroes<http://markmail.org/message/dg7hplezkzwiroes>
)
  2. Create a branch per user in the whiteboard
  3. Move to github for whiteboards
  4. Let whiteboards remain in SVN

If there are more options, please add it to the discussion here.  I will
give some time for discussion before starting an official VOTE thread.

Thanks,
Om

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>