Bugfixes are treated as features, hotfixes doesn't apply to us as we don't release onDemand (for a client for example that would like to have an immediate fix), at least, I see it like that.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 11:10 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Log history

Hi,

As the Gitflow model this project agreed to follow says to always (and
only) work on feature branches
For features yes but not for bug fixes as far as I'm aware. Notice the yellow dots on the develop branch with no arrows from other branches. Bugfixes are not the same as hotfixes as hotfixes are applied to the release branch not the develop branch.