I don't agree. I think all work should be done on a 'feature' branch -
there is no inherent difference between changing code to create a new
feature and changing code to fix a bug. Also, more then one person
might want cooperate on fixing a bug, in which case a 'feature' branch
is also called for. In order to keep things simple, I suggest we
always work on 'feature' branches, so we can avoid introducing more
rules that determine when to use one and when not to. KISS :-)

Also: the Gitflow article mentions the 'develop' branch is actually
the 'integration' branch, which I also read as: don't work on it
directly.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software