Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 8:52 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: git commit: Removed files that do actually need to be edited and commited from time to time

Hi,

your solution to add them into Git seems a bit drastic to me, instead, could you add them again in the .gitignore and tell me what commands you did and what errors were displayed ?
Files in question were auto generated by me (to same me typing) but are actually required if you want to do a release build so need to be in Git. They were not required if you just built for en_US.