Hi,

> Well, sorry for the irritation you might have feel from my last post,
> happily, no files have been checked in by mistake yet.
No issue. I not checked any photos of my grandmother yet :-)

> The point is almost none of us knows Git, even people who voted on and the
> decisions taken implying everybody without coordination at this early stage
> of the Git learning curve irritated me bit.
Couldn't agree with you more.

> Before a decision be taken

Not sure any decision has been made here other than what was in .gitignore stop
me from pushing files that are required to make a release build. We can modify
.gitignore as required until everyone is happy with it.