Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 9:12 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: git commit: Removed files that do actually need to be edited and commited from time to time

But, sorry, the official release build is not supposed to go into a release
branch ? a personal release into a local release branch ? so, can't you
custom the .gitignore in those branches instead of check in the develop
branch files that shouldn't go in ? otherwise guys, why not check in *.swc,
.zip and my grand mother photo at this point ?

From once of those branch, you can easily turn back on the develop branch
doing a git statsh -u "my release untracked files" before.

Thanks,
-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Erik de Bruin