Hi,

> But, sorry, the official release build is not supposed to go into a release
> branch ?
No but the files needed to compile a release need to be :-)

>  otherwise guys, why not check in *.swc, .zip and my grand mother photo at
> this point ?
No swc or zips should be in Git but we might be able to get a photo of your
grandmother into a mustella test :-)

> you can easily turn back on the develop branch doing a git statsh -u "my
> release untracked files" before.
Given I might have a few hundred files scattered all over what would be the
best way to do this? ie some I want to push but others I don't. Objvious only
ones I commit will be pushed but I can't do a pull rebase in this state.