Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 9:44 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: git commit: Removed files that do actually need to be edited and commited from time to time

Hi,

If those files are generated during the build, they are also generated during the release, right ?
Not all those files are auto generated and I think (not 100% sure of the top of my head) that some file names may be both auto generated and also need to be part of the release.

Currently any Flex SDK release build or SDK with test run will currently will have file they you shouldn't check that are not in .gitignore but it may be hard to specify them as they are fairly generic eg Mustella results (txt, images and xml files) or properties files and xml config files. This wasn't an issue in SVN as there no need to check everything in.