This are not auto generated

They're copied from bundles/en_US/empty.properties to each locale at each build

are required to compile the SDK for different locales - you need to do this in develop for testing or may actually want to compile the SDK for a locale other than en_US so I don't think these need to be in the release branch only are required to compile the SDK for different locales - you need to do this in develop for testing or may actually want to compile the SDK for a locale other than en_US so I don't think these need to be in the release branch only

What I don't understand Justin, it's why they should go in Git so ?
From what I understand, there's no needs.

Thanks,
-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 10:09 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [1/3] Added misisng empty locales files for all supported locales so that copylocale works

HI,

Whatever the way to go, I'm not sure checkin empty.properties which are generated is the one.
This are not auto generated but are required to compile the SDK for different locales - you need to do this in develop for testing or may actually want to compile the SDK for a locale other than en_US so I don't think these need to be in the release branch only.

Also having a different set of files in release to develop is going to make merging difficult for starters.