Hi,

> Yes, but only the user use copylocale, not the build, right ?
Well technically the build isn't broken (you can use it as a SDK and set
different locales) but you may have trouble making a new locale form this
build. I think it reasonable to assume that copylocale would work locales other
than en_US.

> If so, when the user get the binaries, those files have been already
> generated and included inside or I'm wrong ?
Nope some of the required files were missing which is why I added them.
copylocale <any non en_US locale> <new_locale> would fail.