Currently its quite easy to setup the eclipse falcon project.

Import falcon projects in eclipse, run ant script, sometimes refresh the
projects and you are ready to go..

Wouldn't it get more complicated if you put classpath to gitignore? Then I
always have to add the libraries by myself. Just my thoughts

Cyrill

Sent from my iPhone