I'm sorry if I caused you to be fed up. I don't think it's that no-one cares or
wants to learn. It's just that most of us have never used git before, and we
have no clue what we're doing. It's a bit unnerving learning on such a big code
base. I'm sure learning the basics of of git on a small project would be a lot
easier…