That's not what I meant.  It's in my plans to learn GIT, but I'm not going
to be productive learning a new workflow with my 80+ hours of my FT job the
last three weeks.  My cheese was moved, and while I was trying to catch up
the were still discussions about how to do things and what the standards
were while I was trying to learn it.  For me, the problem was the 450
emails over multiple threads that I couldn't keep up on.

Personally I hate that everything relies on gitbash to do most commands
under Windows.  on my machine it's broken (hell, copy/paste only works half
the time), so I'm always in the mode of trying to translate how to do X in
an environment I'm not familiar with, on a complex project I could easily
blow up, into something that at least lets me access my storage device
where I'm supposed to be working.  Nothing against you -- you've been
helping out A LOT, but I'm just not up to speed yet.

-Nick