Hi list,

ok based on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5COE3hYqCJk tutorial I tried to
checkout the Git in IntelliJ. But I don't get it.

I created a new IntelliJ Project (Java Module) with the name "Apache Flex".
Then I clicked VCS -> Checkout from Version Control -> Git

In the new PopUp I used

Dir: Apache Flex

But I get the error: "The Path /Users/marcus/Documents/IdeaProjects/Apache Flex
exists. Git cannot clone to an existing directory."

Of course it exists, this is the empty project I already created. And I want to
use this for the Flex SDK.

Ok, how does it work with IntelliJ 12 and Git? Has anybody an up-to-date
tutorial. I would really like to help to fix some bugs in the SDK.

Thanks

Marcus Fritze