Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 11:44 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to compile and contribute Flex SDK in IntelliJ 12 with Git?

Thanks Frederic for the detailed description.

I tried your tutorial, but this doesn't work for me. It seems there is no easy way to load the Flex SDK into IntelliJ as a full project (as described in the video for IDEA 11.1 by Nicholas Kwiatkowski) or even import.

I think the video show a very good tutorial for IDEA 11.1, but it doesn't work for me with version 12 and git.

Currently, I stuck in the point "Setup the SDK". :-(

If you ask me, there should be an easy tutorial for everybody how to build the SDK (with the common used developer tools IntelliJ and / or eclipse). Sorry, but this isn't working for me. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Marcus