Thanks Frederic for the detailed description.

I tried your tutorial, but this doesn't work for me. It seems there is no easy
way to load the Flex SDK into IntelliJ as a full project (as described in the
video for IDEA 11.1 by Nicholas Kwiatkowski) or even import.

I think the video show a very good tutorial for IDEA 11.1, but it doesn't work
for me with version 12 and git.

Currently, I stuck in the point "Setup the SDK". :-(

If you ask me, there should be an easy tutorial for everybody how to build the
SDK (with the common used developer tools IntelliJ and / or eclipse). Sorry,
but this isn't working for me. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Marcus