Exciting stuff!  I would love to help you on this one, time permitting.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to start that project to export FXG from creative suite apps.
>
> Some questions:
> 1) Should I start this on a personal github account, or have we settled on
> something else?

What do you think of the flex-utilities git repo?

> 2) CS Extensions have dependencies on a number of Adobe swcs. How do we
> handle the project vis a vis Apache's policies and binaries? I don't think
> those dependencies can be included…

We can always have a build script that downloads the required external
dependencies.  As long as they are of compatible licenses and we dont check
them into our repos, we should be fine.  After all, the Flex SDK depends on
Flash Player, AIR, Batik, etc.  The build script just downloads them for
the user (after a license confirmation)

Please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
Om