Drawscript looks good, except that it writes to actionscript/javascript
directly.  I dont think that it is a good idea necessarily.
In the case of JS, it is geared towards drawing on the Canvas element.
 Problem is that anything drawn on the canvas immediately loses hitTest,
accessibility,etc.

Thanks,
Om