Excellent.  Thanks for working on this stuff.

Recently, I checked in some shell scripts that I only tested on Mac that
take a patch file, run MustellaTestChooser and run the tests it finds.  It
expects 'git status' format which is different from 'git log' format, but
maybe you can leverage some of that in Jenkins so we don't have to run all
of the tests which takes many hours.

FWIW, I'm now most of two weeks into trying to get clean mustella runs on
both Mac and Win.  I put these scripts together to encourage folks to run
mustella more often so we don't erode this badly again.  I'm also toying
with the idea of trying to set up an extra windows machine as a patch
tester using these scripts.

-Alex