Actually, it IS the ideal setup, if a Medium instance (2 cores, 3.5 GB
memory) is enough to run Mustella once a day. The 1500 small instance
hours that come for "free" with our Enterprise MSDN subscription are
enough to run this setup round the clock.

But you got me thinking: once Mustella is up and running, we may
consider moving the Jenkins jobs for the various Flex related builds
to this machine as well. But first things first...

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27