+1 Non Binding

I think Swiz is a great framework and see fit as a "utility library" of the
flex SDK which would be totally optional. Swiz is as good as Parsley, Mate,
RobotLegs or any other advanced lib out there but does aren't proposing to
be donated, it doesn't mean they couldn't be donated too.
By making swiz (or any other framework) as a subset can bring more
awareness of it's existence and eventually having people working and
enhancing it. Clearly Swiz as is, isn't going evolve since their creators
have abandoned the project but I know some people have enhanced or fixed a
few bugs (like Carlos did) so I see that hosting it as a subset of the SDK
(again, optional lib), could revive the lib and it's development.

--

João Fernandes