On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 6/11/13 2:23 PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >Alex, any chance you could snag us an open source license for Adobe
> >Extension Builder?
> I'll ask, but I think Adobe wants you to sign up for Creative Cloud.

Thanks!  I will take a look at what the CC subscription costs and see if it
is worth it.

>  >
> >Also, was the spec for FXG donated?  I see in the Adobe Flex White paper
> >that FXG was part of the donation, although I dont see a spec document
> >(DTD, XSD, etc.) anywhere.
> Where's the spec now?  If on an Adobe site, then it might come in when
> Michelle gets the rest of the Adobe doc donated.

I have no idea.  I dont see it in the open source website.  There is a
lengthy document here: [1] but that does not seem a formal spec document
that can be used programatically.

How does the compiler check an FXG document for correctness?

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/wiki/FXG%202.0%20Specification/