On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Om,
>
> I've been drowning (in work) lately… :-(
>
> I'll try to get onto it.
>
> What does the code that you need to import look like? I'll be happy to
> help with that.
>
> A could also ask the the product manager about getting an Extension
> Builder license.
>
> Extension Builder 3 should get more interesting. That has HTML5 support.
> I'm hoping we'll be able to integrate the Apache Flex HTML stuff with that…

Harbs,

A couple of days ago, I checked in a project called FXGTools [1]

The tool lets you create discrete FXG files from the AI Symbols library.
It also optimizes the generated FXG by removing the unnecessary Group
elements that AI creates.

Can you please take a look at the tool and see what it would take to create
an AI extension with this?

Thanks,
Om

[1]