ah, and on the mailing list bit - I've never been involved in any sort of
major OS project that doesn't use mailing lists. Even wordpress uses
mailing lists. I'm curious, how is it that you feel they are archaic? I
find them extremely useful and quite common among development groups.

--
*Thomas Wright*
Software Engineer

Corporate Division