Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 4:34 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trying to mavenize project flex-asjs with IntelliJ fails

I am still using Flexmojos 3.9+ Flex 4.6+AIR3.1, I want to use the most
recent version, it just won't work. I have to exclude old playerglobal.swc
and include new version in pom. -Gary

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>wrote:

It has been answered http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/**issue/IDEA-110462<http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-110462>

Check my whiteboard (fthomas) to get a model of a pom.xml building for
air/swf/swc using FM6 and a recent Apache Flex SDK (replace it by 4.9.1),
that's an Air project but still, it might help.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Carlos Rovira