So, Alexander from Jetbrains kindly implemented the Carlos/Jose request, it will be available for everyone then. So, now if you mavenize the SDK with the groupId "org.apache", it will be reconize by IntelliJ from the next 13 EAP, the point is you won't be able compile any projects where the flex SDK will be < 4.8 and because we wanted retro compatibility, since we discovered that, we stated to use "com.adobe" while generating mavenized SDKs, then, if you want your company projects still be compiled correctly whatever the version, continue to use "com.adobe" as groupId prefix.

Any thought  ?

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Frédéric THOMAS
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 5:45 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Trying to mavenize project flex-asjs with IntelliJ fails

Thanks Chris,  so, can you enlighten me about the Jose/Carlos fix they said
they was working closely  on it with you ?

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: christofer.d...@c-ware.de
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 5:34 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org

Hi Fred,

Actually FLEXMOJOS-878 will be almost the only thing it will contain. That's
why I don't think a 6.1 would be appropriate ;-)
Not many bugs have been reported lately. Don't know if this is because of
Velo not letting any posts pass in the list or simply no one is having any
trouble or no one is using FM ;-)

There will be nothing I can do about the group id thing. I could switch FM
entirely to the apache group id, but I would have to disable big parts of FM
as I can only support one of the group ids.

It was my intention to create a completely new Flex Maven plugin and am
currently working on a universal Maven code generator plugin that I will use
to build that plugin, but it's quite some work, but I'm making good progress
:-) As soon as that's done, I can continue my work on the flex plugin.

Chris