Von: Frédéric THOMAS [mailto:webdoubl...@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 13. Juli 2013 15:52
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Trying to mavenize project flex-asjs with IntelliJ fails

Nice, thanks :-)

-----Message d'origine-----
From: christofer.d...@c-ware.de
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:48 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org

Ok ... so it's done ... Flexmojos 6.0.1 is available in the Sonatype public
repo ... think it might take some time to reach maven central repo.
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/net/flexmojos/oss/flexmojos-parent/6.0.1/flexmojos-parent-6.0.1.pom

Have phun,
    Chris

PS: Releasing FM is a real PITA ... hopefully this will become a lot easier
with the new plugin.