great proposal!!

I am very new to Adobe Scout or other benchmark tools, so I wish we could get
some help, any help from people who have more experience on this kind of tool
and test methodology.

Runtime performance improvement is always worth a blog, I guess! ^-^

Ram Lee

在 2013-8-23,14:13,OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com> 写道: