Weird.  I was able to reproduce the problem on my machine.  But not in my
IDE.  So, I recreated the binaries.  Now the problem is gone.  My best
guess is that I built the windows binary with a stale copy of the
codebase.

Should I make a new RC2 and put up a new vote.  Or should I update RC1 with
the new binaries and ask folks to re-test?

Anyone has a preference?

Thanks,
Om