I'd really suggest you guys move to Bamboo. It connects to Jira for user
access control. You can easily set admin rights for specific users. It's
remote agents are way better than jenkin slaves.

I use it for compiling ANEs, Air apps and SWFs. Super easy to setup.

Another great benefit is you can easily have it create/test separate
branches.

Like Jira it's free for open source projects. And their main team of
developers are super responsive and always looking for and open to new
ideas/changes.

~Sean

<http://www.skyseek.com>
class *Sean_Thayne*