I think he has the same MSDN as me, which should give him enough
'credits' to run a medium sized VM for ever... I currently run the
Mustella VM as a large instance for about half a month, then switch it
to medium for the remainder. A bit of a hassle, but worth it to run
Mustella smoothly, I think. A 'regular' Jenkins server should run
perfectly fine on a medium instance.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software