Found it:  ant_on_air is in flex_utility repo.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maurice Amsellem [mailto:maurice.amsel...@systar.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 11 décembre 2013 23:54
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: Installer Revisited

Hi Alex,

I like better the first idea (that the script is in the first package to
download, in a known place).
Furthermore, that would merge the logic for building the SDK manually and
building from the installer in one single build file, right ?

One question:   what is "ant_on_air"?  I googled for it, but found nothing. Is
it something already existing, or that has to be done yet?

Maurice