The FlexJS SDK build is a little more involved than a 'regular' Flex
SDK build, from an Installer point of view. Instead of adding yet
another monolithic code path to the Installer, Alex's idea boils down
to building a 'can handle all builds' installer by using existing ant
build files.

A big +1 on the keeping of the nice UI, it is one of the reasons the
current Installer is such a big success. I'd even go so far as to -1 a
new Installer release that didn't offer the same (or better!) user
experience.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software