De : Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 18 décembre 2013 17:33
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Flex Showcase legal aspects

IMO, it is not a good idea to violate copyright and trademark law and wait to
see if you get caught, even if the remedy is simple.

If you are a famous celebrity and happen to buy a particular brand of clothing
and someone sees you wearing it in public, folks can probably tweet and
Facebook that they saw you wearing it, but the company that makes the clothing
probably can't put that on their site without your permission.

I will start a thread on legal-discuss.

If you want to read more, here is a links.  Imagine that the TV company is
Apache and we are the ones wanting to use the TV company's name on our site.

-Alex

[1] http://apache.org/foundation/marks/faq/