Hi Mark, thanks for pointing me to this class, I was not aware of it, and I
will add to my arsenal :).

Regarding this concrete case, If we end inserting regex functionality in
the MaskedTextInput (very likely) we could think if we need some behaviour
to complement this class.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología