Hi,

a new revision of the MaskedTextinputComponent is  here:

https://gist.github.com/carlosrovira/7895322

and the demo update here (as usual):

http://www.carlosrovira.com/blog/spark-maskedtextinput-demo/

No all bugs has gone yet, but there's important fixes:

* Rebuild internal separatorLocations when maskedText change at runtime
* override text routed to TextOperationEvent.CHANGE to throw textChange and
change events. (The component is tested in validation scenarios and with
other flex events like change and now is working as expected) - This is
very important to be integrated as expected in your application using
events, binding,etc like you do with a normal s:TextInput.
* fixed verification chars allowed (better handling)
* fixed some bugs on insertion when cursor is not at the end
* fixed some bugs on deletion (more than one consecutive separator)

There's some bugs to fix yet (some of them exposed by Maxime) and hope to
see look to fix it soon, but though that this revision was important for
people using it right now so I take the time to update this thread.

Best,

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira