Hi,

> I'm not sure what "Latest SDK" means.  Is that the nightly?  Did you
> install it into Documents/ApacheFlexDevelopGit?
Latest develop branch.

> What were you running when you got this error?  Ant on some build.xml?
> Which one?
ant in the air_for_ant directory.

> Crap.  I guess I did not understand how this part of the install was
> supposed to work.  This is a bug in the install script for 4.12, not the
> installer.
This only happens when you use the new installer - so that basically means we
can release the new installer until we fix the config file and release 4.12.1.

There should be a way to make them independent of each other and avoid this -
any ideas?

>> -Issue with 4.11 RSL in flex-config.xml
> More details please?
As discussed before that are incorrect and have 0 as the build number.