On 3/24/14 5:07 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> IMO, the Adobe code is a third-party work as defined here:
>> http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#3party
>
>Note that in this case I believe it would fall under:
>"5. Major modifications/additions to third-party should be dealt with on
>a case-by-case basis by the PMC."
It wasn't clear that the PMC had total authority.  I figured it meant we
should get some advice from legal-discuss.

>Not this:
>"4. Minor modifications/additions to third-party source files should
>typically be licensed under the same terms as the rest of the rest of the
>third-party source for convenience."
>
>So it's really up to us to decide but if you want to drag legal into it
>go ahead.
Well, the thing I don't understand is, that this is a collection of files
some of which were changed significantly, but some not.  So then which
rules apply?  That's what I want to find out.