Some files were not changed.  So those headers have to stay as Adobe.
Adobe legal wants all files that ever had Adobe headers to stay with Adobe
headers.

I don't know if you saw the legal-discuss thread and my question on
private@, but it looks like we may have some homework to do before we
release this thing.

-Alex