>I would change the notice to say that some of the code (instead of original,
>since original is Adobe) was developed by DP.

It was not originally Adobe code. FlexUnit 4 is a complete rewrite. We included
FlexUnit1 for backward compatibility. FlexUnit 4 will run without a single line
of Adobe code. It was not based on Adobe code. It did not extend Adobe code. It
was originally written to replace Adobe code. It's a port of JUnit 4 to
ActionScript with a lot of changes as we don't have threads and the addition of
more features. FlexUnit1 was a port of JUnit 3. Therefore both projects are
based on JUnit and you could instead considering crediting Kent Beck.

>I would like to hear from Mike about the contributor agreement before we know
>that these two files are truly correct.

DP had an agreement with all contributors and we have the right to donate the
code. If there is any concern, we can try to reach out to Brian and also get
him to sign a grant.

Mike