I'm offline now. Did you add the work around for github download to the release
notes?
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

I would change the notice to say that some of the code (instead of
original, since original is Adobe) was developed by DP.

The LICENSE file should have the flex lib MIT license with including
copyright, and the Adobe BSD with copyright.

I would like to hear from Mike about the contributor agreement before we
know that these two files are truly correct.

-Alex