I have managed to build unit tests applications for TLF using ant.
The result of this build is Flex application witch we could manually launch
in the browser and start unit tests.

I think this is not what we are looking for yes ? How should it work?
Similar to mustella tests ?

1) built of TLF swc
2) built of unit tests application
3) application should launch automatically
4) Gets result of those test (break whole ant built if something goes wrong
- unit tests failed)

Need some advice in this matter.

I have changed 8 unit tests class - they are working now with Flex Unit 4.
This is 215 tests method - I have ignored 11 methods because they have
failed. I won't for now investigate what has happened I will do it later
when we will have full functional system. I think I will create additional
branch for my changes and commit it later this week.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com