Hi Guys!

I have committed my changes related to Flex Unit TLF tests to
FlexUnit4TestsTLF branch.
TLF tests are consists with

testApps - this is TLF editor -> http://www.adobe.com/devnet-apps/tlf/demo/

automation_apps - it contains logic for launch tests, read some data from
xml files witch have been using in tests classes, report all results when
tests have finished.

automation_core - some helpers for tests

automation_tests - tests classes

My main changes are in automation_apps and automation_tests.

>From automation_apps I removed all logic for report tests results and
replace it by one single line -> <flexunituirunner:TestRunnerBase
id="testRunner"/>. In test runner we have all results what we need when
tests finished, later I will put those results also to file.

I have removed also ability to choose what tests we would like to run in
that place I have added AllTestsSuite and MinimalTestsSuite (checkin tests).
- look in to them and you will see what tests are working currently.

build.xml - For now script build all applications and put them into "bin"
folder. After build you can go to
"bin\apps\automation_apps\bin\" and launch VellumUnit.html.

Here I have some problems and don't know how to resolve it. Will be greatful
for some advice.

SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file
file:///H:/flexsdk/flex-repo/source/flex-tlf/bin/apps/automation_apps/bin/VellumUnit.swf
cannot access local resource
file:///H:/flexsdk/flex-repo/source/flex-tlf/bin/apps/test/testFiles/markup/tlf/simple.xml.
Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local
resources.

I know that I can put those paths to flash player settings manager as a
trusted location, but it didn't work. We have to resolve it in some how,
because after ant built I would like to run VellumUnit.html and run tests
automatically.

So how to run tests for to look how does it work ? You can simply set up to
your IDE all necessary apps and build them. For me Intellij IDEA put those
apps into trusted sand box so everything works fine from IDE.

automation_apps (sub modules, swc files automation_core, automation_tests) -
of course you have to add here Flex Unit 4.2
testApps (sub modules, swc textLayout_editBar, textLayout_ui) - it should
build into automation_apps/bin

This is how it looks for now. As a next step I will be working on launch
more tests classes and change build.xml file for automation of tests.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com