On 5/23/14 9:56 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <e...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>Oh no! It already started... Let's please (pretty please) make sure the
>legalese doesn't kill the spirit this time round :-(
I hear you.  I debated whether to start the bureaucratic stuff this early
and decided that it would be good to give them a heads up so there isn't a
delay in getting it donated should we choose them as the default FlexJS
theme, and also to ward off disappointment caused by getting all of us
excited about a new theme only to find that it can't be donated.

If this theme is entirely written by two people who are independent from
client or corporate ownership claims then the donation process should be
quite simple.