On 6/5/14 3:29 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I¹m actually paying Jude to work on this, so it¹s probably not necessary
>for him to sign anything.
OK, if you have documentation that you own his work, then yes, no other
paperwork is required.

>I¹m very concerned about time and overhead invested in this (I¹m on a
>really tight schedule), so of the three options that Om mentioned, adding
>the email hook is the only one I can see working.
IMO, there is no real need to do this in the open.  It was just a hope of
mine that it would be done in the open and maybe net us another committer,
which should help you in the long run.  If you gotta hunker down and get
it done, we can figure out how to submit the work to Apache at your
convenience.