+1 Binding

Tested on Windows 7 64-bit machine.
Source zip kit signature looks good "Good signature from "Alex Harui (CODE
SIGNING KEY) <aha...@apache.org>"
MD5 matches
Rat report looks good
I am able to build from the sources by following the instructions in the
README
Generated binary installed fine
I selected Flex SDK 4.12.1, the Installer found it in the cache
Installation went through fine
 My web and mobile apps are continuing to work fine with the newly
installed SDK

Thanks,
Om