This is why Gordon and Darrell are probably better suited to answer these
questions.  mx:Container is probably special-cased as I don’t see metadata
for it either.  IIRC, the compiler generates these things called
UIComponentDescriptors for mx containers.  For Spark and FlexJS, we are
using [DefaultProperty].  Spark also uses [ArrayElementType] and we should
add the right ArrayElementType values to the FlexJS code.