Thanks for the tip, it will be rather helpful when the time comes, right
now I've hit some sort of roadblock, I've extended support for
ArrayElementType and DefaultProperty, and I've seen the more classes FD has
to check, the more time it takes to check type constraints. There isn't any
sort of cache for it, and I have to check the complete inheritance chain
for every type every time, so I'll have to come up with something.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Darrell Loverin <darrell.love...@gmail.com