I’m done for tonight, but if some committer does have time and can post
the properties file to flex.a.o in the installer/properties and
installer/properties/sdk folder, then Maxim or anyone running the Russian
locale should be able to fire up the current installer and see the
contribution and iterate if needed.

I think it has to be up there twice right now because some older scripts
use installer/properties but newer scripts look in sdk since flexjs
scripts look for their properties in the flexjs folder.

Thanks Maxim!

-Alex