I think staying with FlexJS will be a big advantage for you. You know many
in the community who will be able to help and improve FlexJS, you'll get
typed AS3 language support and MXML support for layout and markup.

The only thing I would consider is the text support. I ran into issues with
text layout in the HTML output as well. I was trying to go from Flash text
layout to HTML output and the text in HTML was too high or too low or too
wide and so on. That's just trying to output a static resource from what is
visible in Flash. If you are doing printui interface in HTML you will have
to figure out how to deal with text differences across browsers and the
original source. It may require SVG or HTML canvas or a JS text library.

Ted Patrick's been working on something called "txt" [0][1]. It looks like
it's doing consistent layout of text across browsers but I couldn't find
any more details than what he's posted on twitter. One comment I read is
that it is matching the layout of text in InDesign. He may also import
TLF[2]??? There is also seems to be an AutoSizeText [5].

[0] https://twitter.com/__ted__/status/515128060291477504
[1] https://twitter.com/__ted__/status/522748823475478528
[2] https://twitter.com/__ted__/status/523105022007992320
[3] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB6mCJbDjaY